Sunday, September 14, 2008

About me...

I know exactly what I want in a job. I'm looking for a position doing commercial litigation with a great firm, where I can be exposed to the many different aspects of commercial litigaton. Unlike many people I know who were able to score a great summer associate position last summer, I'm looking for a place to build a career (ie. I'm not thinking of staying one or two years and then moving on).
I've spent many years as a senior paralegal with large firms and I've seen the culture and committments. That's what I want. I'm motivated to find this job. Anywhere in the country. As the rejection letters and email continue to pour in, it's hard to stay positive about it, but I'm trying.

1 comment:

New Twitter said...

So many of the firms where you applied don't even have practice groups in your field of interest.