Friday, January 16, 2009

Fear

It's really getting close to the point where I'm out of options. It's now mid-January. I have no interviews lined up. And, at this point, only one potential offer floating out there. But I'm going to have to decide at some point where I'm going to be taking the bar exam. And that decision has to be made before I graduate. I really hope something positive happens soon. Of course, the rejections keep coming.

Recent rejectors?

Akerman Senterfitt (Miami, FL)
Sidley Austin (San Francisco, CA)
Hunton & Williams (Miami, FL)
Burke Costanza & Cuppy (Indianapolis, IN)
DLA Piper (San Francisco, CA)
Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney (Pittsburgh, PA)
Bilzin Sumberg (Miami, FL)
Baker & Daniels (Indianapolis, IN)
Fox Rothschild (Philadelphia, PA)
Miller & Martin (Atlanta, GA)
Jones Day (Atlanta, GA)

No comments: