Friday, March 6, 2009

Celebration?

Everyday, I keep hoping that the next posting I put on here will be about how I finally received an offer from someone. And, obviously, that still hasn't happened. I keep having people ask me if I'm going to be attending my graduation ceremony or throwing a party when I'm done with school. Honestly, without a job, I don't see what there is to celebrate? Should I celebrate the waste of 4 years? The waste of $100K? I don't see myself "celebrating" either of those things.

Yesterday's rejectors?

Sheppard Mullin (San Francisco, CA)
Altshuler Berzon (San Francisco, CA)
Folger Levin & Kahn (San Francisco, CA)
Hanson Bridgett (San Francisco, CA)
Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr (Palo Alto, CA)
Vorys Sater Seymour & Pease (Columbus, OH)
Ireland Stapleton Pryor & Pascoe (Denver, CO)

No comments: