Wednesday, February 11, 2009

At A Loss

I had an interview today for a position after graduation. Definitely NOT the type of job I (1) want and (2) imagined I'd be limited to when I first decided to attend law school.
I have an interview Friday in Sacramento with a great firm and I'm praying to God that it works out! I'm running out of time to decide where I'm going to be taking the bar exam.
I also had the irritating experience of sitting in my Career Center this afternoon to see a bunch of holiday cards posted on the wall from the big firms in Chicago. The firms that less than 20% of the students from my school get jobs with. That's a nice reminder to many of what isn't available at this point. Thanks!

Yesterday, I also (of course) received more rejections. I'm over 1160 now!

The rejectors?

Aking Gump (New York, NY)
Perkins Coie (Phoenix, AZ)
Hinshaw & Culbertson (Chicago, IL)

No comments: