Monday, February 16, 2009

The Waiting Game Returns

I had my interview in Sacramento on Friday and it went really really well. I was told I'd know within a month. So, now I wait. Again. I want this job more than anything in the world, so each day is going to be torture. And the decision clock (meaning the deadline for me to choose which bar exam I'm going to take) continues to tick.

And of course, I came home from the weekend in CA to find an enormous amount of rejection letters in the mail.

The rejectors?

Saul Ewing (Philadelphia, PA)
Bracewell & Giuliani (San Antonio, TX)
Hill Ward Henderson (Tampa, FL)
Keating Muething & Klekamp (Cincinnati, OH)
Smith Anderson Blount Dorsett Mitchell & Jernigan (Raleigh, NC)
Sullivan & Cromwell (New York, NY)
Stearns Weaver Miller Weissler Alhadeff & Sitterson (Miami, FL)
DLA Piper (Sacramento, CA)
Skadden Arps (Boston, MA)
Skadden Arps (Washington, DC)
Gibson Dunn & Crutcher (Los Angeles, CA)
Gibson Dunn & Crutcher (New York, NY)
Gibson Dunn & Crutcher (Washington, DC)
Winthrop & Weinstine (Minneapolis, MN)
Baker Botts (New York, NY)
Squire Sanders & Dempsey (Phoenix, AZ)
Miller Nash (Portland, OR)
Fennemore Craig (Phoenix, AZ)
Shefsky & Froelich (Chicago, IL)

No comments: