Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Not Sure What To Do

I am not sure what to do now. I've sent my most updated transcripts and resumes to all the decent firms in all the major markets in the US. I'm waiting on some sort of word from the two firms I've interviewed with that are still options. One in Philadelphia and one in Sacramento. And while I wait, the rejections keep pouring in.

Yesterday's rejectors?

King & Spalding (Washington, DC)
Davis & Harman (Washington, DC)
Alston & Bird (Washington, DC)
Sutherland Asbill & Brennan (Washington, DC)
Williams & Connolly (Washington, DC)
Steptoe & Johnson (Washington, DC)
King & Spalding (New York, NY)
DLA Piper (Palo Alto, CA)
Scott Douglass & McConnico (Austin, TX)
Bracewell & Giuliani (Dallas, TX)
Ballard Spahr (Salt Lake City, UT)
Pepper Hamilton (Detroit, MI)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Someone give this person a job...