Sunday, April 5, 2009

Depressing Weekend

April, so far, hasn't brought a spring-like feeling to me. I was really hoping for miracles and new feelings of hope. Instead, I'm filled with fear and anger. Five years ago when I made the decision it was time for me to go to law school, what's happening to me now was never in my mind. Had it been at all, I know I wouldn't have taken the LSAT and applied. Now, I'm stuck. Facing enormous loan debt and a degree that's increasingly seeming worthless.

This weekend's rejectors?

McKenna Long & Adlridge (Los Angeles, CA)
Gallagher & Kennedy (Phoenix, AZ)
Carlton Fields (Tampa, FL)
Jones Day (Cleveland, OH)
Bays Deaver Lung Rose Holma (Honolulu, HI)
Foulston Siefkin (Wichita, KS)
Bryan Cave (Kansas City, MO)
Adams and Reese (New Orleans, LA)
Davis Wright Tremaine (Seattle, WA)
Baker Donelson (Brimingham, AL)
Fulbright & Jaworski (Houston, TX)
Troutman Sanders (Atlanta, GA)
Cadwalader Wickersham & Taft (New York, NY)
Brooks Pierce McLendon Humphrey & Leonard (Raleigh, NC)
Jones Day (San Francisco, CA)
Schwartz Junell Greenberg & Oathout (Houston, TX)
Taft, Stettinius & Hollister (Indianapolis, IN)

No comments: