Tuesday, April 7, 2009

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

It looks like I'm about to get an offer!!!! From the firm I interviewed with in Philadelphia back in December! I am SO ready to put this associate position search behind me. It's been 9 months of non-stop resume sending, interviews, and constant rejection. Once I get this offer letter in my hands, my heart will finally be able to slow down a bit.

Yesterday's rejectors?

Sherrard & Roe (Nashville, TN)
Pepper Hamilton (Detroit, MI)
Osborn Maledon (Phoenix, AZ)
King & Spalding (Atlanta, GA)
McDonald Carano Wilson (Las Vegas, NV)
Jones Day (Atlanta, GA)
Baker & Daniels (Indianapolis, IN)
Holland & Knight (Tampa, FL)
Holland & Knight (Atlanta, GA)
Bracewell & Giuliani (San Antonio, TX)
Bracewell & Giuliani (Washington, DC)
Steptoe & Johnson (Phoenix, AZ)
Finnegan Henderson Farabow Garrett & Dunner (Atlanta, GA)

No comments: